At its heart, design is about communication. You, as the artist, are able to take an abstract concept and explain it in a way that’s visual and visceral. You can translate a mood or a brand’s voice just by color selection or button choice.
That’s pretty cool.
You’re a procrastinator. I’m a procrastinator. Heck, 95% of all humans are procrastinators. I don’t know who the remaining 5% of go-getters are, but for the rest of us, here’s a few productivity hacks to squeeze a little more time out of your day. Read more
Today we’re going to talk about Virtual Reality, yes, the trendy thing everyone is talking about. Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, all that kind of stuff. But we’re going to talk more specifically about User Experience and User Interface in VR, and for everyone’s concern, User Experience and User Interface in VR are completely different than in normal web interfaces. Read more
If you’re a UX designer, I know two things about you already: you’re creative and a mad scientist, too. That’s because, to execute the perfect user experience, you must be both. Read more