provides a host of interesting information about your users. You can see what’s hot and what’s not, knowing exactly where your visitors are coming from.
Do you end up asking this question: what’s working and what’s not about my website?
That’s where Crazy Egg can step in and provide assistance.
You will find two keys here:
- You should use Crazy Egg to make website changes that generate more significant results.
- You don’t need much if any, IT help to get started.
When you’re new to your business, you don’t want to invest countless hours coping with IT issues. Sadly, this often happens when it comes to split evaluating. If you don’t use Crazy Egg, of course.
The tool is filled with features, such as:
- Heatmaps and mouse recording
- Examination and reporting
- Websites and integrations
- Targeting and personalisation
- Research and individual feedback
A device that can help you know very well what your guests like and don’t like, and that means you can maximise your sales and leads, means you need to give Crazy Egg a try. You don’t know you will need until you utilise it one time.