See something that sparks an idea? Use Skitch to snap it, mark it up, and send it on in an instant. Your bold ideas stand out even brighter with Skitch.
Skitch enables you to communicate your reviews and essential ideas in an instant. Use Skitch to draw up a PDF, snap your display, annotate an image, or get something new. Share your thoughts with co-workers or friends. Annotate images and PDFs with arrows, stamps, text message, shapes, and more. Getting everything done right has never been easier just.
Fast, friendly reviews
• Use shapes, content material, stamps, highlighter and arrows to provide quick reviews on any project
• Great for design mockups, PDF file editing, and decision making
• share everything with your team Easily
• Snap your screen, a webpage or a map
• Add highlights and sketch focus on what matters
Quick image editing
• Zoom and crop your images pixelate helpings of a graphic to obscure sensitive information •
• Drag your work into an iPhone app that accepts images
• Share over email or hook up to Evernote for even more sharing options
• Send annotated PDFs with a helpful summation page, so recipients see your edits instantly
Have more by putting your signature on into Evernote:
• Sync: Access all your images, annotations and documents on any computer or device
• Search: Find anything, handwritten text even, within your Skitch Notes
• Share: Post and talk about your opinions with friends, coworkers and the world
Below are a few ways to use Skitch:
• At the job: Communicate design responses by annotating a PDF and directing out changes
• In the home: Annotate an image of your living room showing movers where you can put furniture
• At a convention: Have a snapshot of men and women you meet, annotate it with their names
• For private information: Have a photo of your bill, then pixelate personal stats before sharing
• For guidelines: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic location
Skitch is an app of the Evernote family of apps that are designed to help you remember everything, communicate and get things done effectively.