Sublime Text is a sophisticated word editor for code, prose and markup. You’ll love the sleek interface, astonishing features a fantastic performance.
A few things users love about Sublime Text:
- Use Goto Anything to open files with just a few keystrokes, and instantly jump to icons, lines or words.
Triggered with ⌘P, you’ll be able to:
- Type part of any file name to open it.
- Type @ to jump to symbols, # to search within the file, and: to go to a line number.
- Make eight changes at the same time, not one difference ten times. Multiple selections enable you to interactively once change many lines at, rename variables easily and manipulate documents faster than ever.
- Try pressing ⇧⌘L to divided the choice into lines and ⌘D to select another occurrence of the particular word. To create multiple options with the mouse, take a look at the Column Selection records.
- The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings. With a few keystrokes just, searching for what you would like, without ever having to get around through the selections or remember obscure vital bindings.
Distraction Free Function
- If you want to focus, Distraction Free Setting is to assist you there. Distraction Free Setting is full screen, stainless free editing, with only your text in the centre of the display. You can show components of the UI incrementally, such as tabs and the find -panel, as you need them.
- Get the most out of your full display monitor with divide editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in the one file. You are able to edit with as many columns and rows as you want.
Instant Project Move
- Tasks in Sublime Wording capture the entire material of the workspace, including revised and unsaved data. You can switch between jobs in a way very much like Goto Anything, and the transition is instant, with no save prompts – your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
- Sublime Content material has a powerful, Python structured plugin API. Along with the API, it includes a built-in Python gaming console to test instantly interactively.
- Key Bindings, Selections, Snippets, Macros, Completions and more – just about everything in Sublime Word is customizable with simple JSON documents. This system gives you versatility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
- Sublime Text is designed for OS X, Linux and Windows. One license is all you have to work with Sublime Word on every computer you own, regardless of what operating system it uses.
Sublime Text runs on the custom UI toolkit, optimised for beauty and acceleration while taking benefit of native operation on each platform.