The most impressive and incredible all-in-one editor for your web code.
• #1 Top Grossing Mac Builder Tool
• Known as a Mac App Store Best of 2012
• Macworld 2012 Editors’ Choice
Welcome to a brand new approach to web coding. Bursting with features but without bloat. Created to make your daily life better. Coda 2 is the editor you’ve always sought!
So, your code for the net. We revolutionised that process and put all you needed in a single place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. Data file management. SVN. But we recognised we’re able to do more.
Now, with Coda 2, we went over and above expectations. We added a great deal of highly-requested features, and a few no one expected, then wrapped it all up in a glistening, groundbreaking UI fit for future years.
• Visual Tabs. Find data quickly, and discover more tabs simultaneously.
• Customizable Sidebar. Put your preferred, powerful Coda tools in the sidebar dock.
• Streamlined Workflow. You’ll always really know what you are looking at.
• Code Focus. Disguise the sidebar, or go full-screen, and get work done.
Better Text message Editing
• Code Folding. Finally.
• Smart Complete. Autocomplete your custom variables + functions.
• Automatic Indentation
• Smarter Automatic Closing Tags
• Tab Key Text-Shifting
• One-Press Personality Wrapping
Better Data file Management
• Git. In addition to SVN, you can manage source with GIT now.
• Data file Management. FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3, with Transmit user interface.
• Transmit Twin-Turbo Engine. A number of the fastest file copy on the market.
• Path Bar Surfing. Click a journey pub segment for an instant file list.
• Open Quickly. Pop it wide open, type a few people, and discover what you are considering.
• Group Folders Above Data files. An extremely popular request.
• Multiple Placeholders. Quickly tabs between the bits that need type.
• Dynamic Placeholders. Fill in dates Automatically, URL’s, text options, etc.
• Groups. Pull related sites into a niche site board.
• List View. See more websites instantly even.
• iCloud Sites + Videos Sync from Mac to Mac.
• Groundbreaking CSS Pops. GUI pop-ups aid in the hardest CSS as you code.
• Live Changes. See your CSS changes have an impact on your page real-time.
• iPad / iPhone Preview. Shrink down your preview to the right size just.
• Built-In MySQL Editor. Without going out of Coda, administer your site’s data source with ease.
• Edit Content or Structure
• Run Arbitrary Questions
• Improved Live Tips. While you type HTML, JS, or PHP, a quick guide can come in the sidebar.
• CSS Styles in Code Navigator
• Code Navigator Filtering and Sorting
• All-New Books
• Better Ruby Support
• Skip Files Guidelines
• Better CSS and HTML Validation
• Easier Theme Editing
• Full-Screen Mode
• Plugin API Improvements
• Much, Much More
AND INTRODUCING: AIRPREVIEW.
It’s magic. Get our brand-new app, Diet Coda, for your iPad exclusively. Match it with Coda 2 on your desktop. Then, watch your brain blow.
Your iPad now becomes a live preview windowpane as you focus on your web pages on your Mac.
Make a few tweaks, struck save, watching as your iPad automatically refreshes. Pages are dished up from your Mac and rendered on your iPad, so you are getting a good mobile preview. Put your iPad to good use when you work!